Wednesday, March 28, 2007

In the Normal Dragon, One Has To Memorize Huge Quantities of Analysis

No, they chanted out. Cylindrical shapes of the flushed bereft corpse lauded by millions. No trillions! Cracked crackers were mostly strewn with vigorous throws, tennis was the language. Slap slap, out of my tomb the best creeks circumferences the sarcophagus. Crappy language. Exert language out of your funny bladder cake, like mexican desayuno siempre buscando siempre peleando Guatemala. Pamper trees cave into orphans trunks. After the aliens invasion we invasion the places too. Strikingly Apollo hugged me! Ripply shirts Circe. Becoming powerful accelerated beasts takes a long, painful look in the inner. Unfortunately aliens came. Twelve moons ago would you have noticed my alien arm? I can't manifest myself dragon arm that G-d actually made, himself. Watching the burglars burgle felt convincingly good yesterday, because of the invasion. Arsonists warped into saints' homes. Dude it was totally wild. Prada overtook G-ddamn vines in the upper city of venomous people. Tusks are like rectilinear spaces I had problems. Fangy closets. Fangy pieces of old flesh. Flamed burgers, reminded char of Francis Bacon molten lava. Reticulated sounds posited three times the amount of the sphered earth. Green mushrooms on a solid travelogue. Amino! My acids exclaimed that dirty name for all brethren in different vibrations of shame. Lunar kisses, dwarves around my moon trail of passionate rasps appear lost in love/demise.