Sunday, September 2, 2007

I Can Hell

1.

Woke up girly,
feeling light

somebody got the meat last night

sat down for a friendly doo

oh, cinnamon!


2.

One-eyed Henry turned to me,
“Don’t you miss that plow?”

“What we got there,” said mean Cherene,
“changing your faith?”

I said, “What’s up?
It’s been coming
foursome time.”


3.

Going to show my yoked awning somewhere

you have a canned tail
give yourself a chain

bake me tomorrow


4.

Teacher said to move:
“That happy face is gonna get you hit.”


5.

Hate tonight

gonna pee tonight
till the record hunts me down

reckless
wash me now

pissing with the chevy

hive is in the blue car lookin’
haberdasher

cherry’s got a gold bar


6.

Bacon your parted
running buffed

bacon breakdown robe
your big brown aisle

let me make a name
don’t be saving snatcher love

place your love on me