Thursday, October 18, 2007

Peter Charmed, Parent

This receding guy, eye space curled up in there. Behind my eye, a slope of wolverine girl powder. Receding girl makes my shoelaces shape nooselike cocks. Several times I mistook your buttery leg renaissance. I shuddered when the. Oriental bush. Where hair there shook and lathered I with feelings of deep Zion shame. All night, all the smoke-slathered wax cooled my exowiener. Please shroud that testicle in wax gowns, wax flooding the floor of the ball universe. Cathedral ghoul. Celebrity ring tooth. Charade massacre my whole crack demeanor. A hind quarter coiffed it. This exchange post shaven wasn't Sharice. Iggygate is discheveled and beveled and full of the realization dream of Charlie's Satan. Dear Mike-God, can of wheat germ draped like a suitcase of raging rat feces creamer. The shirtsuit political occupation mask. The dayenu costume.