Friday, October 16, 2009

I Have a Couple of People I'm Looking at

I’ll say another
But I’m the one
But I’m the one
My dad’s here
I don’t know if I really have a car
That’s true
I like to scrimmage
Your eyes are on Sophia
Either way that’s fine
Because really that’s important
Can I start it for you
She came right down and I swapped my hands for echoes
I think I’m so tired that I feel
We move the genre and we’re okay
I don’t know whether or not to take the painting down
Targets stay quiet
It’s slippery now
Whoa you got a haircut
And I know better
Oh oh we let it go
The postal service is coming if you can ride that
My annual thing a track meet
You’re an awful lake
Are you right here
Somebody’s a spicy saint
It’s the honey dip discussion
And a 500 dollar bill
You asked me what I think
I’m a gift to it
It’s better to have similar chocolateyness
Where is Arizona
Would you like this holy
Drive down one week out to the salmon
Where the river wears a cap
Hey remove your hat please
Ankle details skinny details
Your in
Voice checked out