Friday, October 12, 2007

Eggs All On My Skeet

Your mouth on move
it doesn’t matter where you’re for

Here’s a chicken-out
here’s a gun-cause, I’m me

I was making love to tripe

Tanya Katana was on me
oil got in my Ronco pile

Blood infrashout, and clown a fucking creep
hanging for the overload
sprouted out a nasty loud

Oil get in, my rocks get out
I’m Sheen

It’s so mesmerizing, all that inside
the sunshine boys tasted shadows
hating for the overlord
sprouting on my dirty roids

I can’t even feel pain anymore, I’m teen
and I want to get my rocks off like the screamhulk


II


Mump-shit dick
Mule shit bow

Sega soul
a pig down low

Immigration wig
deaf Valhane
stiff Rotweiler

Said Hussein in Santa Fey
Whamp, blow the ham
Wa, let it rop


III

Going to tell you about a dace
The boy rips down

Don’t move your ham
Don’t move your lips
Do the hip shank bang

Dirt-lizard, good meat

Slim hog-pull
She’ll shogun him


IV

No getter
Nose sleep
slip rope, start fire

Warm dead lover
Frail freak, I’m Hussein

The Church and Jewry walk out
Close-up locus, a gross Chess-nougat

The day a fear, whoa Scott had him black
got no time-boiled ham


V

Leave me thinking a pheasant
lovely, could be choosing
the gravy if grieving, motherfucker, now

Reduced to slow roll
Puke can be my partner, and crime

Romi, call me the love-crack shoe
The feeling at night feels me

Call me the tumbling thighs
you’ve got to roll to


VII

Into Louise, stormy winter
Into Dinah Freid, help you through

Dryer, stand away by your eyeballs
Drub your race, drub your breeze in bloom

Languor, or your wine, California
Anger for you sweet bitter flue

In my torn nail, in a hit I pees inside the shoe
A kimono got to scrape down a ship,

down to your shoes, yay
Sweep Virginia, comb-on-honeyed-child



VII

Lay your brother down
way down to follow you down

Just put it in heat, down
pressed rooms, the nerves of first lance

Prey in your father’s necklace
he ate your Med
in the guitar’s precipice

Steel your heart away
Well it’s cold as Blarney’s face


VIII

She moves so fast
You got in chains

Free the sweet black slave


IX

I’m a maid on the mountain
come on up

I’m a brown one in a valley
with a baseball nook

I’m a maid in the hillside
that brings you roses

In Fort Dale,, what a beatiful ghost

My shirts are torn
in a fogged damp trunk

Give me a little dream
Nestle down like honeyed wine


X

Never cast a dollar past sunset
Clavicle a second chance

Never want to be a pauper porking for the purse
Never got a flesh off a cocktail

baby cleats keep me happy
I’ve got the feel that I’m half dead


XI

Crab blowed his cold tail bloody
Reach a tail of ham

Got a stale barb
fell down to my knees
and I hung over to your pants

That’s how the devil’ll chew
Latoya Tennishaw-Fantana


XII

In the first dick grate
and the sac on a cab of wood

Everybody stepped down on a crater
Guns were fighting
The guns farted


XIII

There’s a big hair
I saw so tiny was the shoulder

Soba time, you need some
soba-tank you don’t want to talk about


XIV

I’m here to watch your day
give it just about a mouth

Adolf knows, then I can change

A liver was laid in a tomb
Some gave off a gay perfume

One of them the liquor blew
awful shade

It’ll all come down maybe on that steak
on the crane-girl, on a pig I’ve never seen
Let it all come down Allah


XV

Hurt knees are drooling
hurt water holing

Hear the wind, it’s seared
Wash a melon and do the work
his demuted fire
It’ll put a guise around you

I need a Sci-Fi diver


XVI

So you stretched out and roomed here
I thought I heard one sow to you

Make every song you sing your beverage
Lloyd’s hammer shined a light on you

Drowned in your love
you got a cutthroat hue

This could be a watch
All of my ant-gala

shot your Gibralter
asshole survivor
flying flags

Make your will today
where you are chosen by the depth of
man chosen by the name