Sunday, November 25, 2007

Held In Jowls

K

I’d buy a big houseware we both could lift
This is your saw
it may be quiet, simple
I hope you don’t mind I put down the woods

I shat on my roof
You, Dad, keep it turned on
the sweetest thighs, you can tell
this is your son

I hope you don’t mind that I put down in the woods a one duffel, Lyfus

KK

You are male to my low
I straid from the cottages
Your loaf protects my face

I act so blind
keep out the coo

We’re related
you’re high, a grey scarab of dust

I need you, Tatuornto

KKK

I’m on trout, and a hellion in your prison
Like a coin in your men I am prismed

Take care, to the powder
Well, I know he got flung and maybe she
Through a glass eye flung through Israel
the one danger zone

Beam me to the chamber nownownow
Tape me to the chowder

K KK K

Ride the whole damn shoe
Blue smell, ray of fur

Rain a name, shine your name
Kissing swine
Shake your Seth
Is-lands got the worse

On the age of form I’ve been worried about the way you’ve been loving men

Ride or die
Live your lie inside a page of Kant

There ain’t no shoestrings on the race

KK K KK

I love the White Sox

Now you’re a woman
Turned out nose paste, these news to you

The season’s come, brain fart, the rain, make diarrhea woman

No marked Roman on the snow-heels of high Anton
the old agenda, a doormat was a scythe

The graves of our feeling as we talked of the futures
your thighs were the Crutians

Now Valery's a woman.

KKK KKK

Sixty years of AIDS
Your fart, it wasn’t too much fun
and your future 60 years are, oh, on

KK K K KKK

I have seen the spectre, he has bent hair
Elohim owes us; I have been removed

Please excuse my franks

I’m going back to the butter-well bio-fest
Bio-skin not abused
I can’t take any more bad water and poison
from my hair

K KK K K KK K

Eearing out a tiny eye
the grubby hands the grip the ray the whistle awakens
a strange new sound that makes boys explode
dread needs so small a little feet
what’s rewarded must be displayed, large hands
he loves a nose, but what’s an extra bed here?
A parent-smile is made in moments they have made for you
Until you grew my chowder, did not compare with a brand new brother

KKK KKK KKK

I’ll have my love in a cage
O, I, well I walk
just raised on my back legs, like a python, and tell dirty jokes
O, I, well, I’m damned when I’m really Cathy
when I’m selling Rome in your eyes
and dope came out like rye

I pray while you're bending by water
My brain followed bones of my body in a plot to destroy
I’ve never loved in a cage, or talked to a phantom in suede
O, I

K K KKKK K K KK

No man’s a just- dark spear
Loom-floor

Your cotillioners cannot be called best friends
Whiddles had to cry
while Masonrers and Cloisterers sang

But tell the ‘aslam I was the very first He chose
Should I cry sad turines
Round your thrown-rune floor?

Lawnly, the kin