Monday, March 31, 2008

Furrish

There's a milky invitation of disaster and time
such a movie in the brain of the door

I'm a pound of sure
Carl Basil method
and thyme

O it alter

it seems the vegetable, the salads are stinking
and there's a wreckyard in the mind

Heat don't give a echo, is he blind?
Goldie, need a babysitter?

I told Anita how to follow, and, in time, get down
no knee to follow
our insecurities attract our inner-flirter
I'd dessert her

Sting-light
tomorrow,
known this meat

I don't hear about the tea room
it's about the learning

In every human on time
there's a reeling
and hey, see an asher?


2
Parm about to go
You'll never be endowed

gather a glaze, I'm gone
and can't even be reached by phone

You really are Nile
you're a woman taking up

Get this mess of chowder over to you now
when you shave me again
I'll be soldier-good
salivating, undue


4
When you're gong
and I don't keep smiling jowls
music all around my pee
so I can confriscare

frisky
A dough-cake's soy kiss

Going to jack with my tater
Go frisky

Under stamen-power of a lifted Hong
storm-child Whitney

Dorms so strong
you can't torture Whitney


5
Sim could have come
but the main man felt Seth should be here

I thank you, you've got to be thoughtful
on my ankle I've taken my chances
You'd have taken a knot

Remember on your own horse
could have been all mine

I had shunned the terrier
O balls
a little rapid fire stinky ranger
a Noel Webber Gucci-man

I'm trying to look around and check it out
but I'm still happy to be here

Beeper got to beep my mind up
make your Daddy happy,
thoughtful


6
Close the well
from the things they dare me to do

Crazy Taco

People I know, these things I gain
at times it rains on me

Hate-skin and a fin


7
Dental action
man with milk
Got to be a mass, a tram
Brian, oh, Brian North!
Nobody in a drain anybody knows
Now I know what to do: no more saddling
that's a four letter no

Time must let thy people loose
a wind that nothing has to burn

are we Jewing what we know?
what'd you shave? you don't know?
what'd I shave? uh, we don't know.


8
Keybone dancing

A salon
the stones

Don't you eat at chains

I took the phones in
you took the goods

I get snowed in
you're the one girl that you know
Farting Thing