Sunday, June 3, 2012

Nietzschean Hiss


It’s so fat I’m not seeing it
Just like it’s under steak

Who everyone fought
The man I used to be

I saw it just hanging on a wall

I’m not the person in a moat

On the stand
I left our night-child behind

I met the person in the moat

We’re strong with this picture
When don’t we take it down?

__


If you don’t know how to deal with your sail
If your donut half dive bomb Market St.

Grownups sing and play for you
Which is what they’re supposed to do

__


The wire I’m working with you
It can get so sick and mental

A kippah with it all

Sieve-ning

__


You try to think
There’s something wrong with you

Sarah, I got my name in lights

__


When we were slip-and-sliding in the shade

You looked very pissed that night

I felt like a wonder-lamb

__


String City

Existential Drip

Solid Jew

Some of my friends think that I’m really pissed